10 Status Message of the Day

A poll found that 55 percent of shoppers start their Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The other 45 percent are men.

A survey taken showed that 50% of people described sex as a "deep,meaningful,soul-bonding act of showing eternal love to your partner". The other 50% were men.

The Flying Spaghetti Book: Garlic 3:16, And the Flying Spaghetti Monster so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son and that who so ever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting pasta, rAmen.

I can't stand those interfering people who bang on your door and tell you how you need to be "saved" or you'll "burn"? Damn firemen.

The reason you can't fool all of the people all of the time is because half of them are women.

Ben Roethlisberger can't score. It's as if the entire Packer defense is made up of consenting women.

I just want to be held.....against my will.....by a tribe of sex crazed amazon women.

not sexist; being sexist is wrong and being wrong is for women.

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy, fat women.

I'm tired of the Police ruining my fun, they said it's "Illegal" to take up an entire aisle in toy section at Walmart by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment